Saturday, June 13, 2009

Update - June 13, 2009

As of right now, I am not currently on vacation although I am planning to go to California this August to visit somebody. I will be leaving the second week before September and returning the day before the first day of September. I plan on seeing San Francisco and possibly Sacramento. Of course, this is all just a plan for now but I want to make it happen. I want to see my friend because we haven’t seen each other in a long long long time.

The problem is, I will be staying at her house but if something goes wrong and I am unable too then I would have no place to stay since we are too poor to rent out a hotel room. I have to find somebody that I know that lives near the area to take me in just incase there is an emergency. That would be the toughest part of this whole thing.

This would be my first trip to northern California.  

No comments:

Post a Comment