Sunday, June 14, 2009

Web Albums Finally Up

I have uploaded my Los Angles, CA and Disneyland pictures to my Picasa web album. I have only uploaded the ones that I think look good but there are several more pictures that I took. The album is a combination of my 2004 and 2005 vacations to L.A. Each picture has a story with it and I intend on telling those stories through the caption.

We also went to Universal Studios for both trips although I cannot find the pictures for them. When I do, I will upload them to the album and type in the captions. The same thing goes with the Universal pictures; I will only upload the ones that look good.

California - 2006

I will also, eventually, upload the DisneyWorld and Florida pictures to my album. But that is a another time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment